We’re Back! Well, Partially…
Dear LSC Family & Friends,
We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones have remained safe and healthy during this unprecedented crisis. We have really missed you all! We are very excited to announce that we will be partially re-opening Lancerlot Sports Complex this Wednesday, June 10th!
As we continue our preparations, we do want to inform you that we will be opening in compliance under the phase two directives and guidelines set forth by the Virginia Department of Health & Governor Ralph Northam.
Though we had to close our doors on March 18th to due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, we have been busy behind the scenes disinfecting, cleaning, and completing quite a few projects within The Lot that we hope you appreciate. Below is a snapshot of just some of the projects completed.
* New LED lighting installed in the cardio room, spin room, Nautilus room and racquetball courts.
* Freshly painted the entire 2nd floor to include the men’s and women’s restrooms.
* Installed new upholstery on all our Nautilus equipment.
* Freshly painted the lines in the parking lot.
* Started the process of completing a massive makeover of our indoor pool area.
The safety and health of our members, employees, and guests remains our top priority. We also want to remain open for as long as possible and help assist the Virginia Department of Health and Governor Northam with moving into phase 3 as soon as possible. Doing so means taking all safety and health concerns seriously. Please help us ensure a safe, healthy, and clean environment for all by complying with the phase 2 policies we’ll have in place starting on Wednesday. Below are some of the phase 2 policies and procedures that are uniform throughout the entire Complex.
While open during phase 2, our hours of operation have been altered:
Health & Fitness 6AM – 9PM
Ice Rink 8AM – 9PM
- All members, guests, and employees will be greeted and screened upon entry.
- Our staff will be wearing facemasks. Please join us in wearing a facemask before and after your exercising is complete.
- Please govern yourself accordingly and practice social distancing at all times.
- Utilize our hand sanitizing dispensers located throughout our Complex.
- If you must sit down in any of our seating areas, you are only permitted to sit in a spot where a green X is located. The green X has been placed to maximize social distancing requirements.
- Bring your own drinking container and water. All of our water fountains will be closed.
- Please adhere to separate exit points that might be established on both the Health & Fitness side as well as the Ice Rink side to alleviate potential bottlenecking issues.
- Please arrive in the appropriate outfit for your respective utilization of our Complex. The use of locker rooms will be extremely limited. Bathrooms should only be used to wash hands. Shower facilities will not be available during phase 2.
- We love when you’re here but please limit the time you are within LSC before and after you are done. Congregating and hanging out during phase 2 procedures is strongly discouraged.
- Extra disinfectant bottles and rags will be provided in all exercise areas. You must spray and wipe down each piece of equipment after usage.
- Our front desk team will not be taking your membership cards at the front desk. Please check in with them and show them your member card prior to working out.
- These following amenities and areas will be closed during phase 2 operations: Child Watch, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Dry Saunas, Banquet Room, Coffee Lounge, Water Fountains, Showers, Day and Guest Passes, Birthday Parties, Public Ice Skating, and Swim Lessons.
Below are some of the highlights of the phase 2 policies and procedures that will be enforced for each area of our Complex. Areas are separated as Aquatics, Health & Fitness, and Ice Rink.
- Indoor Pool to remain closed until pool is cleaned and Health Inspection is complete. Date TBD.
- Once Health Inspection is complete, indoor pool may be open for lap swimming, diving, exercise, and instruction only.
- Lap swimming must be limited to three persons per lane with ten feet of physical distance per swimmer.
- Diving areas must be limited to three persons per diving area with ten feet of physical distance per diver.
- Swimming instruction and water exercise classes must be limited to allow all participants to maintain ten feet of physical distance at all times.
HEALTH & FITNES
- Certain cardio equipment will be off limits to ensure social distancing requirements are met. Certain weight room equipment will be off limits and spaced out accordingly to also meet social distancing requirements.
- Max Occupancy for Fitness Classes are as follows:
Yoga Room 6 (unless in Banquet Room)
Spin Room 10
Aerobics Studio 25 (areas will be marked accordingly)
- :30 minutes between classes will be required to properly disinfect equipment and rooms as well to alleviate bottlenecking for next class. Class Schedule TBD.
- Personal training will not be allowed during phase two
- All bleachers, skate change areas, locker room benches, and player benches will be clearly marked with our green X with regards to the 10 feet social distancing guidelines. Only one parent/guardian/caretaker allowed in the building per participant on the ice.
- No Public Skating during phase two. Stick and Puck Sessions limited to first 20 participants. No concessions either.
- Figure Skating, Stick & Puck, Clinics, Camps, and Practices will be allowed.
- :45-minute requirements in between ice sessions to allow for proper disinfection procedures and to alleviate any potential bottlenecking.
- Game play events will not be allowed during phase two to adhere to the clause under fitness and exercise facilities “competition that involves close contact with other athletes must be avoided.”
- Dressing at home and arriving 15 minutes before your ice session is requested.
- Participants must leave rink 15 minutes after their respective ice session has ended.
- Participants 10 and Under will not be permitted to utilize the locker rooms.
- Summer Ice Schedule TBD.
Once again, thank you for your immense patience and for staying with us during this challenging time. We look forward to seeing you all again this week!
For more information on the Coronavirus, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
If you have any additional questions for us concerning this matter, please feel free to contact us directly.
Phase 3 News & Notes
Dear LSC Family & Friends, Greetings from The Lot! As you might be aware, Governor Northam announced earlier... Read More
Coronavirus Membership Info
Dear LSC Family & Friends, We hope all is well during this very difficult time. We wanted to... Read More
LSC Coronavirus Closure
Dear LSC Friends & Family, As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to be at the forefront of everyone’s concern,... Read More
A/B League II Announced
The Lot, in conjunction with RVAHA & RNCHL, is proud to bring back our annual Summer A/B League!... Read More
Rookie League III Announced!
POST COVID-19 CLOSURE START DATE IS JULY 7th 2020! Contact Joey Mullen for Details! The Lot is proud... Read More