Phase 3 News & Notes
Dear LSC Family & Friends,
Greetings from The Lot! As you might be aware, Governor Northam announced earlier this week that Virginia may enter into Phase 3 next Wednesday, July 1st.
As we continue to keep Lancerlot Sports Complex safe, we do want to inform you that we will be operating in compliance under the Phase 3 directives and guidelines set forth by the Virginia Department of Health & Governor Northam.
The safety and health of our members, employees, and guests remains our top priority. We also want to remain open for as long as possible and help assist the Virginia Department of Health and Governor Northam with moving into the next Phase as soon as possible. Doing so means taking all safety and health concerns seriously. Please help us ensure a safe, healthy, and clean environment for all by complying with policies we’ll continue to have in place during the process. Below are some of our policies and procedures that remain in place during Phase 3:
- Hours of operation remain the same:
Health & Fitness 6AM – 9PM
Ice Rink 8AM – 9PM
- All members, guests, and employees will be greeted and screened upon entry.
- Our staff will be wearing facemasks. Please join us in wearing a facemask before and after your exercising is complete.
- Please govern yourself accordingly and practice social distancing at all times.
- Utilize our hand sanitizing dispensers located throughout our Complex.
- If you must sit down in any of our seating areas, you are only permitted to sit in a spot where a green X is located. The green X has been placed to maximize social distancing requirements.
- Bring your own drinking container and water. All of our water fountains will be closed.
- Please arrive in the appropriate outfit for your respective utilization of our Complex. The use of locker rooms will be extremely limited. Shower facilities will not be available during Phase 3.
- We love when you’re here but please limit the time you are within LSC before and after you are done. Congregating and hanging out during phase 3 procedures is still strongly discouraged.
- Extra disinfectant bottles and rags will be provided in all exercise areas. You must spray and wipe down each piece of equipment after usage.
- Our front desk team will not be taking your membership cards at the front desk. Please check in with them and show them your member card prior to working out.
- These following amenities and areas will be closed during Phase 3 operations: Child Watch, Dry Saunas, Banquet Room, Coffee Lounge, Water Fountains, Showers, Day and Guest Passes, Birthday Parties, & Public Ice Skating.
Below are some of the highlights of the Phase 3 policies and procedures that will be enforced for each department of our Complex. Departments are separated as Aquatics, Health & Fitness, and Ice Rink.
- Swim classes are now allowed while being mindful to social distancing requirements.
- Free Swim is now authorized as long as social distancing requirements are being met. Our Lifeguards will be monitoring this very closely.
- Swimming instruction and water exercise classes must be limited to allow all participants to maintain ten feet of physical distance at all times.
- Our outdoor pool will open Monday, July 6th with the following policies in place:
We will have two daily sessions, 10:00AM – 2:00PM & 3:00PM – 7:00PM. The outside pool will be closed from 2:00PM – 3:00PM for cleaning and safety measures. No day passes or guest passes will be offered.
- The outdoor swimming pool will be maxed at 18 swimmers in the water at one time while practicing social distancing.
The outdoor pool deck will offer a limited number of seating/laying areas to meet social distancing requirements. Pool furniture may not be moved.
- No outside toys are allowed in the pool
- Our Baby pool will be maxed out at 4 in the water at one time and only allowed in the 4 corners.
HEALTH & FITNESS
- Certain cardio equipment will still be off limits to ensure social distancing requirements are met. Certain weight room equipment will be off limits and spaced out accordingly to also meet social distancing requirements.
- Max Occupancy for Fitness Classes remain as follows:
Yoga Room 6 (unless in Banquet Room)
Spin Room 10
Aerobics Studio 25 (areas will be marked accordingly)
- :30 minutes between classes will be required to properly disinfect equipment and rooms as well to alleviate bottlenecking for next class.
- Personal training is now authorized.
- All bleachers, skate change areas, locker room benches, and player benches will still be clearly marked with our green X with regards to the 10 feet social distancing guidelines. We still request that only one parent/guardian/caretaker allowed in the building per participant on the ice.
- Figure Skating, Stick & Puck, Clinics, Camps, and Tryouts will remain in place. We will be re-introducing Youth & Adult Drop-Ins, Rookie League, and Private Rentals after July 6th. More detailed information and updated ice schedules will be released later next week.
- :30-minute requirements in between ice sessions to allow for proper disinfection procedures and to alleviate any potential bottlenecking.
- Dressing at home and arriving 15 minutes before your ice session is requested.
- Participants must leave rink 15 minutes after their respective ice session has ended.
- Participants 10 and Under will not be permitted to utilize the locker rooms.
- A representative from our Lancerlot Sports Complex Team will be contacting you over the next two weeks to address your 84 day credit and membership.
Once again, thank you for your immense patience and for staying with us during this extremely challenging time. If you have any additional questions for us concerning this matter, please feel free to contact us by clicking here or call 540-981-0205
We’re Back! Well, Partially…
Dear LSC Family & Friends, We sincerely hope that you and your loved ones have remained safe and... Read More
Coronavirus Membership Info
Dear LSC Family & Friends, We hope all is well during this very difficult time. We wanted to... Read More
LSC Coronavirus Closure
Dear LSC Friends & Family, As the Coronavirus pandemic continues to be at the forefront of everyone’s concern,... Read More
A/B League II Announced
The Lot, in conjunction with RVAHA & RNCHL, is proud to bring back our annual Summer A/B League!... Read More
Rookie League III Announced!
POST COVID-19 CLOSURE START DATE IS JULY 7th 2020! Contact Joey Mullen for Details! The Lot is proud... Read More