What an unbelievably difficult past year it has been. We can’t thank you all enough for your incredible patience and cooperation during these very tough times. As many of you already know, Governor Northam and the VDH recently authorized some changes under Executive Order #72 that directly impact LSC. With that being said, we are extremely happy to announce that on Thursday, April 1, 2021, the following will be reinstated at The Lot.
• The capacity within our Aerobics Studio will increase from 10 total to 22 total. Appropriately designated green X’s have been placed on the flooring allowing for 10 feet of distancing between participants.
• The locker room showers located on the Health & Fitness side will re-open. Contact cleansing will take place throughout the day, so please be patient if we are disinfecting the showers while you are awaiting usage. We also ask that you wear your mask inside the locker rooms. Your mask may be removed when showering. Please be courteous of others and respect social distancing requirements if and when possible. Plans to re-open locker room showers on the Ice Rink side are being addressed and they will hopefully open soon.
• The water slide located within our indoor pool will re-open. We will also be opening the outdoor pool again this year. Target date is Memorial Day weekend. More information to come.
• Our Child Watch will re-open with the following stipulations. All children ages 5 and older must wear a mask while inside. All parents and children will be screened via temperature checks prior to entering the Child Watch room. Our Child Watch abbreviated hours will be Monday – Thursday, 4:00pm – 8:00pm and Saturday, 8:00am – 12:00pm.
• Attendance within our Ice Rink for Rec Sports activities has increased from 25 max to 100 max with social distancing and mask requirements still intact.
All previous policies and procedures remain in effect and will be strictly enforced. Please see below for some friendly reminders:
Please use common sense – If you are sick, don’t feel well, must quarantine, or have been around someone possibly exposed to Covid-19, please don’t come inside.
Yes, Masks are still required – This means everyone and everywhere except the following: in the water swimming, exercising in the weight room/cardio room/cycle room/nautilus room/studio/yoga room/racquetball courts/tracks, on the ice figure skating or playing hockey, and in the locker rooms while showering. Masks are still required for open ice skating. Yes, all coaches, trainers, instructors, staff, spectators and referees must still wear masks.
Respect Social Distancing – 6 to 10 feet means 6 to 10 feet apart. Please respect each other’s space.
Thank you very much for your continued support and patience with the constant changes and policies. Hopefully things are slowly starting to get back to normal and we all come out of this stronger and healthier.